Thursday, July 3, 2008

Something RAD!


I have spent soooooooooooo much time with weiners this week, I've barely had time to come up for air! I guess that's what's required to get ahead though. What did you say? NO! How rude for you to imply such things! I'm talking about my HUSBAND'S weiners. You know...RAD DOG! I added a mailing list to the site, so now you can sign up and find out where he'll be each week. Tomorrow, look for the yellow and white umbrella on High Street for the Doo Dah Parade!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We'll be at the Doo Dah parade, where on High will he have is weiner(s)? ;-)

Dilda says... said...

Look for him just south of Hubbard on the west side of High!

Anonymous said...

Yeah-I see you added a fair date. I will be on the look out for St Clare. One of my photos made it too! Yeah for us!!

stinkybomb said...

just read the alive article! yay for vegan dogs!