Sunday, August 17, 2008

Art Al Fresco



So on my way home from Craftin' Outlaws (so much cool stuff there!), I rode up High Street to see what all was going on with public art day. I was blown away! How freaking cool was that???!!! Did you go? If not, you missed an amaaazing event! Above, Daniel Elson (who my younger daughter will be collaborating with soon on another project!) works on a portion of his sculpture that went in front of Bodega. I WISH I had a real picture of the final product! You seriously would have had your mind blown!!! But if you see me, ask to see it on my camera phone. The other pic is a knitted wrapped tree by SSK (Super Secret Knitters). This was a group project that included one of my BFF's Alissa and Wholly Craft's, Olivera. But it's a secret, so don't tell anyone I outed them. SUPERFANTASTIC!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a fantastic pic!