Friday, September 12, 2008

A Contest and an Announcement

SWF seeking part-time job. Enjoys evenings and weekends, 3 days/week. Is open to (almost)any type of job. Call me for fun times.

But seriously, if you can help me find a part-time job, I will award you with an Unlucky Lucky in colors of your choosing. Forwarding Craig's List job listings does not count. I need people's names to talk to and a "good word" thrown in. HELLLLLLLP MEEEEE!!!

And if things weren't going spankinly enough, I write to you on this awesomely RAINY day to remind you about Via Colori tomorrow and Sunday @ Goodale Park. I'll be there drawing (with the hand I spilled boiling water on this morning) and Tawd will be there with his wieners.

I better go now.

Jobbbbbbbbb!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

amandyanderson said...

I will keep my eyes and ears open for something Sharon!! :) Ew....I hope it stops raining for Via Colori!