Thursday, April 30, 2009

SATURDAY!!!

OMG! There is so much going on this weekend! First of all, please make plans to stop by the PBR parking lot party. Sweet bands, FREE food & FREE PBR t-shirts, art stuffs, and $2 beers (sales of which go to benefit Ohio Art League!). I'll be painting from 4-6PM with the amazing Dan Gerdeman!

I'll also be part of this timely exhibit at Tigertree! Come see some art on surgical masks, and let something kind of goofy permeate through all of the fear!

What else is going on? TONS! At gallery hop this weekend Laura Alexander and Brian Reaume have joined forces to create collaborative pieces which will be on display at Kick Start. Amandda Tirey will have Luscious Liquidscapes at Ohio Art League and Stephanie Rond will have Knuckles at What the Rock?! After I stop by those exhibits, I plan to end up at Rivet for an exhibit I'm super stoked about, It's What's Inside the Counts by Andrew Bell! He'll be at Rivet in person!
Hope to see you Saturday!

1 comment:

Alissa said...

Wow, it sounds like so much fun. But after last weekend, I still kinda wanna crawl under my covers and stay there.