Friday, February 26, 2010

So here's the thing...



...for the Touchy Feely show in case you can't make it. But I know you want to throw shit at it, so just GET THERE!

Something coming up...

My friend Stephanie is putting together a puppet show at Wholly Craft in September with me and the amazing Paul May and Kelson Barber. There will be PERFORMANCES!!! I hope to have my dummy finished by then. Oh, I need to order EYES!!! I kind of want to hand-sculpt the eyes, but I'm sort of leaning toward wanting them to be super-realistic meaning GLASS.

Also coming up...

The awesome Toy2R exhibit at Rivet which I will bug you about soon...

Oh, yeah! For those who didn't get to read it, HERE's the link to the Columbus Alive article. They didn't include my hard to see little hair clip by Sweet Stella in the outfit list, but I assure you... She's awesome! Thanks a ton Brittany and Jodi!!!

Also, go to my friend Alissa's opening at the Lindsay Gallery Friday, March the 12th at 6PM or DIE!!!

OMG!!! ALICE IN WONDERLAND!!!!!!
My brain is going to explode.

No comments: