Friday, January 18, 2008

First Real Post

It's been awhile. Not that y'all are on the edge of your seats or nuthin', but I really miss writing. Letting the words spill out is therapeutic, don'tcha think?
I've been busy. REAL busy. TOO busy. So I thought I'd call in sick today and do nothing work-related for one whole day. Nice.
Here's an update: Barely half-way through the paintings for the March show. I only have a rough sketch so far for the February show. And now I have the total DREAM job organizing a craft page and an art page for an awesome website which is THE TOTAL SHIT, even though it cuts into the time I used to use for eating and sleeping. AND then there's the...wait...my day off...
Breathe in, breathe out...
You know what though...This is everything I've always wanted, and I can't complain at all.

O.k. I know it's MY day off, but my alter ego, Aldrea has to get to work gathering herbs and making potions and defending Azeroth against all manners of evil...
Long live the Alliance!

2 comments:

Alisha said...

Good to see your back on blogger. I tried to call you last night but I guess I have an outdated #.

Anonymous said...

Yes, write more! Please!