Tuesday, January 22, 2008

PBR't

Last night I met Melissa, Marjorie and Brian at Ravari Room to view the traveling Pabst Blue Ribbon art show. I have been waiting for this day for a while and was pretty stoked. The company and happy hour specials were AWESOME, but I was saddened somewhat at the lack of enthusiasm of those running the event and the poor turnout. I really did think that there would be tons of people interested in this show. Apparently it was just me and a very small handful of others. Oh well, I'm still going to try to enter the 2008 contest.

It was so fun just hanging out and talking about how amazing our kids are. Happy hour kind of wrecked me though. Warmed up mashed potatoes with peas, tons of salt, pepper and hot sauce washed down with a Diet Mountain Dew. Totally cured!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aw, I'm sorry there wasn't much enthusiasm. But happy hour fun sounds like a kick-ass consolation prize.

Something weird: I was watching Family Guy last night and I suddenly turned to Bryan and said, "I need mashed potatoes and peas like I have never needed anything in my life." Reading this post, I think what I really need is to get wrecked by happy hour and then recover with that tasty tasty treat. Good idea.