Sunday, March 16, 2008

Meme: Passion Quilt

This is from Abby A. (read her whole blog, it's SOOOOPER funny!)

*Think about what you are passionate about teaching your students.
*Post a picture from a source like FlickrCC or Flickr Creative Commons or make/take your own that captures what YOU are most passionate about for kids to learn about…and give your picture a short title.
*Title your blog post “Meme: Passion Quilt” and link back to this blog entry.
*Include links to 5 folks in your professional learning network or whom you follow on Twitter/Pownce.


Not so short title...

Here's what I'm passionate for kids to learn about...You for sure don't have to be "perfect" or "beautiful" on the outside to have a most amazing inside. The outside parts you can only do so much about, the inside parts are where you should focus your efforts. If your inside parts are amazing, you will blow everyone's mind.

And I don't know about any "professional learning network" and I've never heard of Twitter or Pownce, but here's who I'm tagging...Jessica, Julie, Angie, Jeni and Marjorie.

3 comments:

Alissa said...

I am struggling with this meme. I'm not sure why.

Melissa Ayotte said...

YES! I can give you an AMEN on that!

Abby said...

Hells yeah! I knew all of you would do a swell job at this.