Monday, September 7, 2009

MORE not doing work...

What do you do when you are up to your eyeballs in deadlines? BLOG! Maybe that's how you roll too? I believe it's called "avoidance".
ANYwho...
Holy CRAP, have you seen THESE yet???
You HAVE to get one! I've got one, and they are even better in person. I don't think I can actually use it though because I don't like the idea of it sacrificing itself for my cleanliness. I will stick to grenades for my hygienic purposes. For the full menu of Stinky Bombs click HERE. Megan RULES!!!

We just got back from camping at my friend Julie's farm festival. I saw so many people I haven't seen in a long time. That's always bitter sweet. There's just not enough time to fully re-connect with so many people in such a short time. I wish I had more time. I love them all.

Speaking of old friends, there was an article in The Other Paper that sort of threw me for a loop. You grow up and move on and file the unpleasant things away, but sometimes bits and pieces creep back out and say hi. Among the dark haziness of that period there were some sweet memories and some people who are remembered with fondness. Thank God.

No comments: